Most likely you’re here today because you’ve received lots of phone calls or emails from National Family Assurance Corporation, and wonder what it’s all about.
If so, you’ve found the right article!
Today, I describe all about National Family Assurance, what they do, and how to stop their marketing efforts if you’re not interested.
Looking for a quote for life insurance or burial insurance? Click here and see what you may qualify for. If you’d prefer to talk live, call 888-626-0439 to speak with us directly.
Quick Article Navigation Links
National Family Assurance Group Inc. is an online insurance marketplace headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.
It was created by Michael Rowell and Michael Paulus in April 2016. The company is owned and operated by Assurance IQ, an insurance platform dedicated to improving consumers’ personal and financial health.
National Family Assurance offers life insurance coverage from leading providers like:
- Liberty Mutual,
- Progressive, and,
It matches customers with the company whose products are best suited for their needs and budget. The company appeals mainly to first-time insurance buyers.
The National Family Assurance Group insurance partners provide several different insurance options:
- Term life coverage is among the most popular and most affordable life insurance products. A fixed sum is paid annually for up to 30 years.
- Whole life coverage is a guaranteed cash value policy that stays in force as long as premiums are paid.
- Universal life coverage offers flexible rates and a living benefit advantage.
- Final expense coverage covers costs that policyholders need to pay off before they pass, such as the mortgage or medical payments, and provides the necessary funeral and burial funding.
Customers can also supplement their life insurance with disability income, critical illness, family income benefit, child protection, and other riders.
As part of its service, National Family Assurance offers:
- Guaranteed issue whole life coverage up to age 85
- Life insurance with no medical exam required
- Up to $500,000 in coverage
- A 30-day money-back guarantee on all policies
The National Family Assurance website doesn’t provide any information about its insurance associates, but it’s easy to register and get a quote online.
All you need to do is fill out a form with a few basic personal details and they will select the best policy for you.
They will also suggest how much life insurance you should buy and provide monthly cost estimates.
If you wish to speak directly to an insurance agent, you can contact National Family Assurance by phone at (844) 358-4700 or by email at email@example.com.
Most customer complaints filed against National Family Assurance are related to the company’s advertising and sales methods, rather than specific life insurance products.
After having completed the online form to obtain a quote, customers start receiving phone calls and unsolicited emails from insurance agents and they are often not able to reach the customer service to opt out.
How did I end up on their marketing list?
Once you submit your personal and contact details on the National Family Assurance website to ask for a quote, your information becomes available to insurance agents.
They will start contacting you by phone or by email and try to sell you their products.
Unsolicited marketing phone calls and emails are among the most common issues that come up in complaints against the company.
A part of the problem is that email addresses and phone numbers from which you are being contacted are changed frequently, which makes it more difficult to block them or opt out.
Still, there are several things you can do to stop receiving phone calls and emails from National Family Assurance:
- Contact the company directly and ask them to be on their internal Do Not Call List.
- Fill in the Data Request Form through the National Family Assurance website. You can ask them not to sell your personal information or request that they delete your data altogether.
- Register your phone number with the National Do Not Call Registry to reduce the number of unsolicited calls. Here you can also report any unwanted calls.
- Simply delete the spam emails. If you open them, you are showing the sender that there is a live recipient and you will continue receiving messages.
- Click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message. According to the CAN-SPAM Act legislation, all promotional marketing emails must contain a link where recipients can opt out.
- If you can’t find an unsubscribe link, you can mark the message as spam. Click on the three dots on the right side of the message and choose between “report spam” and “report spam and unsubscribe”.
Here at Buy Life Insurance For Burial, we help people nationally get burial insurance quotes on:
- Yourself or your spouse,
- Your parents,
- Elderly people 86 and older,
- Your siblings and adult children, and
- People in bad health using no questions asked life insurance,
To get our help, do the following:
- Fill out the form at the top of your phone, or on the right side of your computer monitor, to learn more about what programs you may qualify for, or,
- Call 888-626-0439 now and speak to one of our friendly representatives on what options you may qualify for.
Disclaimer: We are not in any way affiliated with National Family Assurance Corporation. In fact, we are a direct competitor of theirs. This article is our personal review and our personal opinions of the company. If you are looking to contact National Family Assurance Corporation directly, call them at (844) 358-4700.