Most likely you’re here today because you have questions about your life insurance policy with Seniors United Insurance.
You might want to know how to get help with your existing plan now that the company is being administered by Forrest T. Jones & Co. What is the best way to get in touch with an agent?
And what should you do if you need more life insurance?
Here is everything you need to know about Seniors United Insurance and some other senior life insurance options.
Quick navigation links for this article”
Seniors United Insurance is the brand name of Seniors United Insurance Agency Inc.
The company used to sell insurance for customers between the ages of 45-79.
They offered lifetime commitment insurance with guaranteed acceptance life insurance, with no health questions asked and no need for medical exams.
Kansas City-based Forrest T. Jones & Company has in the past few years taken over the administration of Seniors United Insurance premium deductions.
Established in 1953, Forrest T. Jones & Company is an insurance agency and third-party administrator that manages insurance programs for various national associations and affinity groups.
You can get in touch with Forrest T. Jones & Company customer service by calling (816) 756-1060 or writing to:
Forrest T. Jones & Company
3130 Broadway Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64111
Senior life insurance, also known as final expense or burial insurance, is a type of whole life insurance that is mostly purchased by seniors to cover the costs of funeral expenses.
Senior life insurance is similar to the whole life insurance policy and has the same benefits:
- you can keep the insurance during your whole life,
- your policy builds cash value,
- you can borrow against the cash value if you need to, and,
- the death benefit is paid out to your beneficiary tax-free.
We Can Help With Getting More Burial Insurance Coverage!
If you need more coverage due to changes in your financial situation or life circumstances, we can help!
At Buy Life Insurance For Burial, we help people throughout the country find affordable, high-quality burial insurance, right from the comfort of their home.
We represent a variety of burial insurance companies and shop the highest-rated companies to find you the best deal.
If you’re looking for burial insurance for:
- Your funeral and burial expenses,
- Yourself or your spouse,
- Your Siblings,
- Grown children,
- Your parents, and
- Elderly people older than 85,
We can help!
Interested in a free life insurance quote?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill out the “Request A Quote” form on the top or side of the screen. If you are on a smartphone, you may see an arrow near the top part of your screen. Click on that to request a quote.
- Or, call us now at 888-626-0439 to speak to one of our friendly representatives, and we’ll have a quote within 10 minutes or less with no obligation.
- Lastly, you may send us a message here.