Most likely you’re here because you are getting constant emails regarding Globe Life offer spam.
Perhaps you’re wondering what it’s about, whether or not it’s a scam, and how to make it stop.
If so, you’re at the right article!
Today, I’ll explain more about how it all works with Globe Life, how to stop the solicitations, and what to do if you want a life insurance quote.
Quick Navigation Article Links
Globe Life, formerly known as Torchmark Corporation, is a life insurance company that sells policies directly to consumers over the phone, through the mail, and online.
Globe Life offers whole life insurance policies for adults and children as well as term life insurance.
Additionally, customers can choose among a number of riders including accidental death benefits and mortgage protection insurance to add to their life insurance policy.
Globe Life advertises affordable coverage and quick turnarounds. They offer free quotes that require minimal personal information.
There is no medical exam needed for acceptance and coverage, although customers have to answer some basic health-related questions.
In spite of the fact that Globe Life is a legitimate life insurance company with an A+ rating with the BBB, it has received a large number of consumer complaints.
These are for the most part related to email scams and direct mail marketing.
Once they have provided their personal information when requesting a quote, customers start receiving direct mail letters from Globe Life and emails entitled “Globe Life” or “Life Partners Globe”. These emails are spam and are not sent by the company.
There are several things you can do to stop receiving unsolicited direct mail and emails claiming to come from Globe Life:
- Start by contacting the company by phone toll free at (800) 811-3927 and ask them to take you off their mailing list. You can also send a written request to the following address:
ATTN: PRIVACY OFFICE
P.O. Box 8080
McKinney, TX 75070
- Alternatively, fill in the Contact Us form on the Globe Life website (select the option “contact our marketing department”). Keep in mind that it may take several months before you stop receiving letters and, according to some customer reports, your request may sometimes be ignored.
- Register on the National Do Not Mail List to stop all unwanted direct mail being delivered to your home.
- Send back the unopened letter marked “return to sender” with your address crossed out.
- Set up a custom rule in your email to block all messages containing “Globe Life” from your primary inbox and forward them to a separate folder. Because spammers regularly change the sending address, blocking a particular address has little effect.
- Simply delete the spam emails. If you open them, you are confirming that you are a live recipient and spammers will continue sending you emails.
- Click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message. All promotional marketing emails should contain a link where you can opt out.
- If the unsubscribe link is missing from the message, you can mark it as spam. On the “more” menu on the right side of the message, choose between the “report spam” and “report spam & unsubscribe” option.
It’s good practice to seek a second opinion when buying life insurance.
Here at Buy Life Insurance For Burial, we help people nationally get life insurance quotes on:
- Yourself or your spouse,
- Your parents,
- Elderly people 86 and older,
- Your siblings and adult children, and
- People in bad health using no questions asked life insurance,
To get our help, do the following:
- Fill out the form at the top of your phone, or on the right side of your computer monitor, to learn more about what programs you may qualify for, or,
- Call 888-626-0439 now and speak to one of our friendly representatives on what options you may qualify for.
Disclaimer: We are not in any way affiliated with Globe Life. In fact, we are a direct competitor of theirs. This article is our personal review of their agent sales career opportunity and our personal opinions of the company. If you are looking to contact Globe Life directly, call them at (800) 811-3927.