Are you here to learn more about the Living Senior phone calls and if they are a Scam or Legit and here to discover how to make them stop forever and to make a report to help remedy this type of situation and keep safe to the best extent possible? Then perfect! You have found the right article.
Within this article, I will help to give you all the facts that you need to know so that I can then help you and your family out and benefit you the most.
And by the way, if you can click here to learn more about the potentially FREE benefits that the government may provide people who are disabled or retired on a fixed income!
Quick Navigation Article Links
- Why Living Senior Calls You
- How These Calls Happen
- Best Advice
- Tips To Prevent These Scam Calls
- How to Report and File Complaint
- Good News
Why Am I Getting These Living Senior Calls?
Insurance calls can happen because we requested more information. However, answering that wrong call from a spammer starts a chain of inadequate insurance and other scam calls to abuse this privilege and impact our lives for their greedy gain.
These types of telemarketing calls are an unfair practice that negatively impacts the consumer and means that you could be vulnerable to nationwide scams concerning Social Security and fraudsters that try to convince you they are from reputable companies.
American Senior Benefits and Senior Benefit Services are a couple of examples of companies that sell insurance and retirement plans. Still, it’s difficult to know on the phone if you are legitimately speaking to an authentic employee or speaking to a fraudster. Tell the people around you to help keep it from happening to them also.
How It Happens
These telemarketing companies attempt to get you to agree to learn more about final expense life insurance. Technically, it is often not who they say they are but calling from a call center internationally in places like the Philippines, Pakistan, or India.
If you receive these types of telemarketing calls, never give your personal information over the phone to anyone! Update only through proper channels to be safe.
The number on your caller identification (ID) looks to have your local area codes when you are called. Many times, false numbers are used to trick you into thinking it’s a trusted number so you will answer the call.
Remember these calls often actually originate from foreign countries. This is called “spoofing”.
The caller can “spoof” the caller identification (ID), so the incoming call looks like it’s coming from a source that is trusted.
The telemarketer then tries to get you interested to learn more. Then a local agent will call again, or an agent might even arrive at your doorstep unannounced with more information and often only representing 1 company and pushing that insurance on you even if it’s not best for you.
If you get this type of call, the best thing to do immediately is to:
- If you don’t recognize the caller ID, let it go to voicemail.
- Make it clear that you don’t want to take any future calls
- Hang up
- Never give your personal information over the phone to anyone! Update only through proper channels to be safe.
Before making a wrong commitment:
- Do your research
- Be informed
- Get all the truth
Best Advice is to Contact a Professional
- An Independent Broker Professional that can access all of the best carriers in your area.
- An Independent Broker Professional can shop around for the absolute best program that suits you.
- An Independent Broker Professional gives you the least amount of Copays and Deductibles yet can maximize benefits you are eligible to receive.
- The latest and best plan for you should weigh out with an independent broker tailored solution before rushing into any decision.
- An independent broker experienced in answering your Medicare questions, verifying an opportunity to receive extra benefits, like dental vision and hearing, and helping get back your $148.50 that Social Security takes away each month out of your paycheck.
Click here for free Government benefits.
At Buy Life Insurance For Burial, we help with Final Expense Insurance Quotes that will cover your cremation and burial costs.
We help people nationally to get burial insurance quotes on:
- Yourself or your spouse,
- Quotes for Your parents
- Quotes for Elderly people 86 and older
- Quotes for Your siblings and adult children
- Quotes for People in bad health using no questions asked life insurance
Tips to Prevent Scam Living Senior Phone calls:
- Free Services from Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T are available by contacting your phone carrier to get Robocall blocking services for your cell phone.
- Download apps for robocall blockers for your cell phones like Truecaller, Nomorobo, or Hiya, for example.
- Download the app AT&T Call Protect app that detects and blocks potential fraudulent calls.
- Free Registration online or by phone all of your phone numbers with the (FTC) The Federal Trade Commission at their National Do Not Call Registry.
When you file the complaint about a live person, or Robocall or messages, state the date of the illegal call, the phone number, and the company’s name.
30 days after you register, all the National Telemarketers Do Not Call Registry must stop calling you.
When you get the confirmed email from the National Do Not Call Registry, remember to click, within 72 hours, the link to complete your registration.
The number you register will remain on the list until you give up the number or ask for the number to be removed.
How To Report the and File a Complaint With The FTC, FCC, and AARP
- You can call 1-888-382-4357
- Notify your local consumer protection office and your state’s attorney general
- Report Fraud to The (FTC) Federal Trade Commission
- You can learn additional information about this and other imposter scams at FTC.gov/imposters.
The (FTC) Federal Trade Commission says to report immediately. If you have mailed cash to immediately report to the Postal Service or whatever shipping company means was used.
- If you received a spoofed call and feel or believe it is a fraudulent call, then immediately report this type of call to the FCC (Federal Communications Communication). Your complaints can be filed at no cost to you at the FCC Consumer Complaint Center.
The (FCC) Federal Communications Commission is trying to create more public awareness against these scammers and criminals. You can read guides concerning “spoofed caller ID” and illegal robocalls, showing resources and tips to block these calls.
- Additional information about fraud prevention can be found online at AARP Fraud Watch Network
- or by calling AARP at 1-877-908-3360
- File a report at AARP’s Scam-Tracking Map
- You can also sign up for the Watchdog Alerts on AARP that give you more tips on avoiding these scams.
The National Consumers League Fraud Center, can be contacted to also report scam calls.
Good News: Were you interested in purchasing final expense life insurance to cover your burial and cremation costs?
At Buy Life Insurance For Burial, we can help you!
We help people nationally get burial insurance quotes for:
- Quotes for Yourself or for your spouse
- Quotes for Your parents
- Quotes for Elderly people 86 and older
- Quotes for Your siblings and for adult children
- Quotes for People in bad health using no questions asked life insurance,
Our sole purpose is to get you choices tailored for you and your family to be the best service possible since we can shop around for the absolute best program that suits you by accessing all of the best carriers in your area.
We can help access government benefits to get back your $148.50 from your Social Security Check each month you couldn’t previously have while gaining back some of your already spent money.
We pinpoint legitimately what you currently pay, what you are entitled to, and benefit from additional coverage the many times people were unaware they qualify.
Many times, additional coverage while spending less, we can help find these answers for you before you decide without rushing you.
After all, we retain our policyholders because we are old-fashioned, honest, and remember your name. You are not just a number here.
Many times you could qualify for a better policy that starts immediately.
Right now, it’s real easy to get more information;
You can fill out the form you see on your screen that says something like Get Help Now.
If you are on your Desktop PC, fill out the form on the right that’s titled
Get Your Life Insurance Quote Now.