Thinking about buying burial insurance from Final Expense Direct?
If so, you’ve found the right article!
Today, I describe how Final Expense Direct works, and what to expect if you choose to do business with them.
Quick Navigation Article Links
Final Expense Direct is a life insurance agency founded by Kim and Ellen Jo Wilhelm in 1984.
The company has its headquarters in Houston, Texas, and is currently licensed in 49 states and the District of Columbia.
Final Expense Direct is an insurance agency specializing in final expense life insurance for people aged 50 years and above.
Final expense is a type of life insurance that is affordable and easy to qualify for. Also known as “burial insurance,” these policies can be tailored to everyone’s individual needs and budget.
For example, they are specifically designed to pay funeral and burial expenses in addition to any other related expenses such as medical bills, credit card debt, and mortgage payments.
Final expense insurance gives the beneficiaries peace of mind after their loved one passes away.
Final Expense Direct is an A+ accredited company with the BBB. It was among 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America in 2016, 2017, and 2018. The company is a member of the U.S Chamber of Commerce as well as the National Ethics Association.
Final Expense Direct collaborates with several large life insurance companies to obtain the best and most affordable final expense policies for their customers.
Since 2007, the Final Expense Direct agents sell final expense life insurance policies directly to their customers over the phone.
So no worries about a random agent dropping by your house to sell you insurance =).
Final Expense Direct represents a number of top US insurance companies including:
- Pioneer American Insurance Company
- The Baltimore Life, Mutual of Omaha
- American Home Life Insurance Company
- Liberty Bankers Life
- Prosperity Life Group
- Foresters Financial
- Oxford Life Insurance Company
- Transamerica Life Insurance company
- Landmark Life
- Royal Neighbors of America Life Insurance
- Great Western Insurance Company
Bottom line, Final Expense Direct does a fantastic job helping its clients getting affordable life insurance quickly and conveniently.
If you are interested in final expense life insurance, and believe in the value of a second opinion, we can help!
At Buy Life Insurance For Burial, we help people nationally get burial insurance quotes on:
- Yourself or your spouse,
- Your parents,
- Elderly people 86 and older,
- Your siblings and adult children, and
- People in bad health using no questions asked life insurance,
To get our help, do the following:
- Fill out the form at the top of your phone, or on the right side of your computer monitor, to learn more about what programs you may qualify for, or,
- Call 888-626-0439 now and speak to one of our friendly representatives on what options you may qualify for.